Connecting Thoughts...!!!

I Think, therefore I am. As for moi, I am therefore I THINK!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Delicate Delicacy!!!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Back to waters!!!


ABOUT MY HOLIDAYing during WORKING HOURSSS!

In April '08, me and my colleague friends had been to Vembanad... the backwaters of Kerala, a stunning destination... everyone heart's desire. We have done it for business cum pleasure. Our trip has been created to offer the most authentic experience of the picturesque landscape and to frame & shoot Vembanad.


SO MUCH TO SEE

I heard that the 90% of the footages for the promo of Kerala Tourism "God's Own country" is from Vembanad. What a View!



A DATE WITH HEERA!@#$

A private (so called) luxury boat with a chauffeur, the luxury Waterways along the canal to en tour to Vembanad lake... at our own pace.BIG enough to seat ALL of us in comfort. We took Cruise... not Tom Cruise... We sail to the base of the brackish water... Row row row the boat has been replaced by vroom vroom vroom the boat, gently to the lake. Merrily merrily merrily...




Private Luxury



Sky high

LOCAL FLAVOURS
The habitat... ecology... just another food-chain in the savouring for survival for the taste...


TREAT THOSE TASTEBUDS!!!





That was my treat.... I'm sure you'll try the local cuisine for lunch...






GO AHEAD AND EXPLORE!!

Let Lady Luck works its magic on you, while I try to recapture the fond memories on my reel. Let it ROLL.
Let's packed up!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 于呈均名 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home